Friday, February 11, 2011

Wedding, Moving & Decorating

My mind is on overload lately with upcoming events in my life. My sister is getting married and i am moving into a new place. Both events have drawn out the decorative/creative side that i dont get to embrace much.  My brain is flowing with different ideas for throwing my sister a Bridal Shower and the cute decorative things i can do for her.  Amongst the wedding is the excitement of my husband and i moving into a new place. The closer we get to the move in date the more excited i get because this place is not your typical boxy looking apartment/townhome. The owner was soooo creative with her design from painting the walls to the sinks she chose for the bathrooms.  I cant wait to spice it up with all the different things i have in mind and see how it all comes together.  15 days till the wedding 16 days till move in....iy yi yi. LOL.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment