Sunday, March 6, 2011

Feels More Like Home

I've been busy getting situated in our new place, and things are starting to feel a lot more like home around here.  Thanks to my amazing family and friends we've gotten moved into our new place.  Im so in love with it..here's a peak into our new home.

 Looking into our kitchen
Dining Room
Downstairs Bathroom
 Living Room...(lol, still a lil messy, but its getting there)
Walking up stairs 
 Kaylens Room
 Justice's Bedroom
 Kids Bathroom
  Vanity Area
Master Bathroom


It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.
~Author Unknown

April

1 comment:

  1. Awh... it looks so perfect!!! I can't wait to be able to see it. One more week and I am done with school. After that I'm going down. Love you and congrats sis!

    ReplyDelete