Monday, May 2, 2011

Lets get this started...

I've been on a creative kick lately. Really thinking about where im at and what I RATHER be doing. Slowly but surely im finding my motivation and my way on track.
This weekend i ventured with a friend of mine to Michaels to explore and let some of that creative energy flow. I love that store!

That being said i made Justice a name banner for his room with his favorite Disney characters -

After putting that together i ventured into towel cakes. I love the concepts that i can create with this...and the different ideas and accessories that can be incorporated. So slowly but surely i am going to be putting together different designs to establish some variety to show off and potentially sell.
Today I put together what i'd call more of a vanity design that i think would be cute for a house warming or even as a birthday gift. What do you think?



April

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute. Christian and I got wood stuff from Michaels and finally got all the pieces of her name (because they didn't have it all) and we are going to paint it and put it up above her crib. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete