Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall is almost here!

Fall is ALMOST here...and i have to say I am ready.
Summer was fun, but im definitely over the heat.  Cant wait till it starts to cool down and i can light up the fire place, use my crock pot for warmer meals, light my hazelnut and autumn scented candles and decorate.

But first to kick off the end of Summer i have a few things lined up and i am definitely excited!

First, the girls and I are hitting the road. Vegas, here we come! The countdown has been in effect for a while but effective Friday i will be sippin a cocktail poolside with my girls, shopping, strolling the strip, and hitting the club for some grown and sexy fun.  A much needed extended weekend get away. 

Next up, i have tickets to go to Fresh Fest in LA.  The line up consist of The Game, E-40, Mac 10, Twista, Young Buck, and other surprise guests.  Definitely a great end to the Summer.

I've also changed up my look for fall, i colored my hair...went darker.  When i get back from Vegas i'll probably go get my hair cut and have my layers trimmed and touched up.  Not too short though, i want to grow my hair out. Here's a pic:



Welp, thats it for now, gotta finish up some laundry and start packing so i can make sure not to forget anything.


April

No comments:

Post a Comment